воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

bateman nude




I broke my streak yesterday and didnapos;t post =/ Oh well, I was really busy.

So hm. What has happened? A lot. I dunno.

On Friday night, I turned my phone back on before I went to bed. And I was woken up at 4:55 in the morning from Justin texting me =/ It was sent wayy before that, like around 1 in the morning, but for some reason I didnapos;t get it until just before 5. Anyway it said apos;hey are you still upapos; Obviously I didnapos;t reply.... But then the next night he texted me apologizing, saying he was drunk and the conversation probably wouldnapos;t have ended up well. Well anyway, about half an hour after that, he texted me saying he was drunk. Hmmmm..... I was at Corapos;s and Jasonapos;s and was drinking too, and told him, so he kept saying all this weird stuff about how people are honest when theyapos;re drunk, and asking me if I have anything to confess. Basically asking me if I liked him.... Like he asked if I flirt with him. I was like wtf..... I basically had to spell it out for him that I didnapos;t like him. I didnapos;t want to be rude though, so I just started talking about how Iapos;ve had my heart broken a lot lately and have just been bummed, so we talked about relationships and if finally stopped being so weird. I just donapos;t get it. What does he expect? Blah. Oh well. We ended up texting each other back and forth for like 4 hours. It was okay except for some of the awkwardness, like when he said he likes it when I smile and shit. I was kinda freaked out, and Derrick told me to just stop replying, it was funny.

Thatapos;s another thing. Jay was getting really bent out of shape that I was even there. Any he kept trying to get me to talk to him, and kept sitting next to me. We were able to talk things through, and we were both drunk so things didnapos;t go like they should have..... I ended up laying in his bed with him and we were talking, and he just kept getting closer and closer. And Iapos;m totally fine with like cuddling or whatever, cause we did that before, and Iapos;ll lay in bed with some of my guy friends and think nothing of it, but I know this wasnapos;t right because he obviously still wants a relationship, because then he started kissing me and it was all very ridiculous. I need to not be around ex boyfriends when Iapos;m drunk. Not that anything went too far. Iapos;ve never done anything with Jason, but still, when he started kissing me, that was too far. I dunno. Iapos;m just dumb for thinking he could go back to being my Jason that would cuddle up with me and watch movies and nothing else.

So yeah. Today I worked, and then Iapos;ve just been chilling at home because I feel like shit and Iapos;m extremely tired. I really should have gone to bed by now =/

boston ma t, bateman nude, bateman movies, bateman movie, bateman move print sudden.



Комментариев нет: